Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been running a KB 2.1 for the last few years and just sold it all and bought a single hellion kit used that has everything except the turbo. I'm not wanting to spend a fortune but want a decent turbo that will bolt up to the hellion kit and make 600-700 wheel with a little room to grow later down the road. I have been looking at the precision's but they are quite a bit out of my price range. Car is not a race car but I do like to run it from time to time. Can some of you guys that know more about this than I do give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
489 Posts
I've been running a KB 2.1 for the last few years and just sold it all and bought a single hellion kit used that has everything except the turbo. I'm not wanting to spend a fortune but want a decent turbo that will bolt up to the hellion kit and make 600-700 wheel with a little room to grow later down the road. I have been looking at the precision's but they are quite a bit out of my price range. Car is not a race car but I do like to run it from time to time. Can some of you guys that know more about this than I do give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance
I have a on3 67mm ball bearing Turbo with oil plate. Brand new in box, I paid a bit over $700 will sell for $600 plus shipping/fees. Let me know if interested

1 - 2 of 2 Posts