Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am missing the 2 straps that hold up my intercooler on my hellion kit. Its not the heat kit, it is the older one where you have to relocate the alt down. Does anyone have these dimensions so I could make them? Thank you in advance. Dave

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am missing the 2 straps that hold up my intercooler on my hellion kit. Its not the heat kit, it is the older one where you have to relocate the alt down. Does anyone have these dimensions so I could make them? Thank you in advance. Dave

Your better off remaking them thats what I did on a friends car, the one that came with it put the tank inline with incoming air vs. the core itself. Loose fit the front bumper, position the IC so that the core itself is getting as much air as possible while not putting the IC too low. The take some measurements go to the local supply store and buy some material cut and drill two holes shouldnt be too difficult at all.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some scrap metal laying around. Just wanted some measurements to make my life easier. Thanks tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts