Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am working on a trip to the 4th Annual Quarter Master NMRA Nationals at National Trails raceway in Columbus, OH from the southeast. I was wondering who was going, if anyone from the midatlantic region? I am working on dates, times, and hotel rooms. This weekend will be May 2-4, 2003. I was looking at the website and saw that Randy down at True Blue here in Benson, NC won his first event in Super Street Outlaw. Thats great! Well just looking to see if anyone is going from around the Central Ohio area or Northwestern PA. I will be coming up in the Cobra from NC, and my brother over in western PA will be meeting me in his Cobra. Well let me know whos going and maybe will can cruise around Columbus.

Spitnvnm
The Durham NC Chrome Yellow Cobra

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NMRA Events?

Does anyone go to these NMRA events? I have posted on all regional forums and have received zero feed back. Are they bad events and not worth going to?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Vnm,

Why not go to the one in PA June 20 something? Lot closer than Ohio. I'm probably going to the PA event....

Bob

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MeanGreen,

Good thought. The only reason I was going to Columbus is that I have college buddies that will give me free room and board. If this event goes well, I most likely will go to both.

Tim

·
Registered
22 Posts
There's big Cruise-In down road from National Trail raceway at East Gate Hooters just off the I-270 Main St exit plus the Hooters girls be there to and over 10 new Mach1s be at NMRA Cruise -In at Hooters!!

www.mach1registry.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts