Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if anyone has used this kit if so do u like it please let know I've been looking at them . Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
Im running the PonyDown stg2 hot parts on my foxbody. They fit real good and easy to install. Only thing I had to do was trim a bit the driver side sway bar mount.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Do not buy from Ponydown!!!!!!

You will never get your kit. Con artist at best. Jeff will flat out take your money and never call you back.

You have been warned!

Have a nice day

·
Registered
205 Posts
Do not buy from Ponydown!!!!!!

You will never get your kit. Con artist at best. Jeff will flat out take your money and never call you back.

You have been warned!

Have a nice day
Ill second this. Paid in March, have not heard a thing after many calls and email. I am dealing with my bank to get my money back.

·
Registered
335 Posts
pony down turbo

I have a stage 2 pony turbo . that I got off of another car . I bought a 70mm turbo from Jeff about 2 years ago . with a 15 lbs and a 331 I made 595 to the wheels . and ran 10.20 @ 135 . I want to up grade to the stage 3 kit and I cant get a hold of Jeff at pony down . I have tried for a month , calling every day at about 2 pm when I get home from work . any body know why ...other wise was good to deal with

·
Registered
142 Posts
im runin a stage 2. seems to make good power but i have to weld the crossover tube to the pass side header every year it always cracks. I suppose this could be because its wrapped. nice fabrication as far as welding/fitting is concerned but they just painted over the stickers that came on the tubing...i mean come on i give you $2500 and you give me parts that have heat paint over stickers. it would take a whole 2 min to wire wheel that off. there was no silicon coupler that fit over the mass air meter that they recomended, same with the hose clamp. i bitched so he sent me a larger hose clamp and a half empty can of duplicolor heat paint. the turbo i was sent was also junk. it was seized up. the cold side was smashed into the impeller like it was dropped. but the opened box it came in was not damaged he sent me a new one after suggesting i insure that one for $500 on the return shipping, convienient huh?

on the flip side the car runs 10.72 on a stock 200,000 long block with only 10psi

·
Registered
299 Posts
the turbo i was sent was also junk. it was seized up. the cold side was smashed into the impeller like it was dropped. but the opened box it came in was not damaged he sent me a new one after suggesting i insure that one for $500 on the return shipping, convienient huh?
Wow that sounds fishing. and doesn't surprise me either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts