Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I am wondering the same thing to.I live in soutern CT and looking for a different track to try.ive raced at Lebanon and Englishtown, e-town is much better, but the drive there stinks. I believe Long Island will be a little shorter commute.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
The last time I was there it was a rat hole in 96 and then they fixed it up a little, but if your use to running at E-Town don't bother with Long Island. You wont be impressed... but now if you live on the Island its OK because its all you have. Plus dont forget about the Hamptoms TRAFFIC! I have'nt been there in a long time but I know one things for sure you cant make chicken soup from chicken **** that track needed a ton of work.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I live about 20 minutes from it and have been out there quite a few times this year. The track is terrible compared to many tracks like E-town and Atco, but if you can run decent times there, your car will absolutely fly at a "real" track. My car has been a best of 11.70 @ over 116 mph with a 1.698 60 ft on 275/40 DRs so it isn't terrible, but it is far from great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts