Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acouple of us Hampton Roaders are setting up a late march cruise. The plan is to get together in the Greenbrier Mall parking lot at sears between 830 and 9 AM on the 27th of March to make a cruise down to Nags Head, do lunch at the Hooters located there. We want to do alittle mini car show while there for acouple of hours then head back. If anybody is interested you can PM me on this forum. Thanks and hope to see you out there

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Drivin just read the first post all the info is there. About a week before we will get ahold of everyone on the list to check if they are still coming. How many cars are you planning on bringing. We need to keep a count for parking purposes. Thanks Drivin and cant wait to see everyone out there

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dave, post the URL to main thread on modfords so people can track it. This Site wont let me do it do to not enough posts yet.

thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on Corral we need you guys to represent at the cruise too. I know there are alot of Stangs in our area. Come on out and have a great time

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thinking about it.... I'll pass it on to the sn95 guys too. We been trying to get a gathering for a while.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hey. i like doing this kind of stuff. im new to this site i mostly hand out on another forum but corral is growing on me. im not from the area so forgive my ignorance. right now i am stationed in yorktown virginia (united states coast guard). i have herd the term hampton roads a few times. am i close?

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey. i like doing this kind of stuff. im new to this site i mostly hand out on another forum but corral is growing on me. im not from the area so forgive my ignorance. right now i am stationed in yorktown virginia (united states coast guard). i have herd the term hampton roads a few times. am i close?
Yep you are in Hampton Roads. Some of us are meeting at Lowe's in Hampton at 7:30 so we can cruise over to VA Beach together then hook up with the rest of the crew there.

·
Registered
523 Posts
the lowes they are talking about is on jefferson ave right next to 64 if your in yorktown mapquest jefferson ave/interstate 64 and it will give you an idea of where ya need to be

·
Registered
30 Posts
Too bad you won't be able to make it.

Btw we are meeting at the Lowe's in HAMPTON (2002 Power Plant Pkwy) not Newport News if anyone wants to meet up there. We will be there at 7:30.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts