Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been two years since my last Autocross (man, sounds like I'm giving a speach at a twelve step program) and I went down to the ER event in Homestead. Great time. The event was well run - especially compared to some of the ER events from days gone by - there were just enough cars that it wasn't too crowded, I think the course was a nice compromise for fast cars and nimble ones.

I tried to move around and meet people, who'd i miss? I parked next to CraigBlackCoupe, and he was good enought to show me around the place. Two guys in a really fast 89(?) coupe seemed cool. Glenn, were you there? I saw a CP mustang that matched your description, but every time I walked by the trailer no one was around. I was working while the car was on the track, if it was you cheers. That underpowered beast was singing.

Who else did I miss meeting? I saw a few newer ponies out there. BTW - i was in the white coupe - 342

Bottom line - except for the heat, I can't think of a single reason not to recommend the ER events to everyone. Hope to meet more of you there in the future.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
NewtStang said:
Glenn, were you there? I saw a CP mustang that matched your description, but every time I walked by the trailer no one was around. I was working while the car was on the track, if it was you cheers. That underpowered beast was singing.
No, I was in Tavares this weekend, but I will be in Fort Pierce next Saturday and Sunday at the CFR event.

Glad you had a great time, come on up to Fort Pierce if you can and get a lot of seat time on a Saturday practice. I believe Craig has been there as well as a few other Mustangs from down south.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glenn said:
Glad you had a great time, come on up to Fort Pierce if you can and get a lot of seat time on a Saturday practice.
If I can get rid of the tick in my valvetrain this week, I may do just that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts