Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Corral Charter Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know if this was ever posted here, but I have a boatload of old school Fox 5.0 PDFs I was going through and came across this one.

This PDF is interesting as it covers the GT40 EFI system (5.0 and 5.8). It also covers in detail the Ford EEC-IV system.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Mustang 5.0 5spd, 400+ HP
71 Posts
Looks good, thanks!

How come page 2, 6, 8, and 10 are blank? Is something suppose to be on those pages, or are they suppose to be blank? And if they are suppose to be blank, how do I remove them from a saved PDF file?

·
Corral Charter Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Looks good, thanks!

How come page 2, 6, 8, and 10 are blank? Is something suppose to be on those pages, or are they suppose to be blank? And if they are suppose to be blank, how do I remove them from a saved PDF file?
I just looked at the copy I had uploaded; same thing. I'm thinking those just be spacers or intentional blanks in the PDF, not sure why but I'm not seeing any jumps in the subject matter either.

The only way to remove or edit the PDF is you would need to have a PDF reader that allows you to edit based on the license for those features. Once you have that you can remove any blanks or other pages from the main pdf.

I also don't have any edit features.

·
Registered
90 Mustang 5.0 5spd, 400+ HP
71 Posts
ok cool, thanks for checking

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yes you just solved my Megasquirt injector wiring problem....2 of these documents say the EEC-IV uses bank EFI not Sequential.....and says bank 1 is wired to pin 58 and bank 2 to pin 59 and there are not 8 individual injector wires. Thank you !

·
Corral Charter Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes you just solved my Megasquirt injector wiring problem....2 of these documents say the EEC-IV uses bank EFI not Sequential.....and says bank 1 is wired to pin 58 and bank 2 to pin 59 and there are not 8 individual injector wires. Thank you !
Glad the document has helped with your EFI MegaSquirt issue!

·
Registered
24,697 Posts
boatload of Marine applications.

this document refers to marine GT40s, nothin in common with land engines

do all know this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts