Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any why you guys could show me what type of y pipe you made for you kit. also wondering what kind of maf your running? thanks

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
is there any why you guys could show me what type of y pipe you made for you kit. also wondering what kind of maf your running? thanks
I bought a y-pipe from Newt but you could easily run a single 3" exhaust into a Dynomax Ultra Flow Welded muffler and it will sound killer.

I just helped a buddy install his B&G kit and we ran a single 3.5" with that muffler.

I'm running an SCT BA2800 maf on my car

·
Registered
981 Posts
I used a Y from flowmaster...got it from summit. It Y's from a single 3" into dual 2-1/2"....from there I just went right into the mufflers and tails.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I'm using a BA2400

I'm thinking of buying a 3" flange and using a T bolt clamp to connect my Y pipe to my catback. I'm gona have the muffler shop weld the flange and bend the Y pipe. I'll probably use the regular exhaust connectors where my catback connects to the Y pipe.

Scotng- I'd like to see how you put your together, got anny pics?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also as far and the cutout goes what have you guys hade good luck with? i heard the butterfly style always leak. the ones made by dougs headers look awesome but only sold in pairs. :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts