Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 goodyear 245/45/17's off an 2002 mustang GT. Tires still have good tread, 2 have 75% or better and the others have 50% or better. Was going to put them on new rims for my car but stuck with 16's instead. Prefer local sale, but can ship at your expense. Used tire stores want 25.00 per tire, i'll do 75.00 for all 4, or best offer. They are taking up space and need to go. PM me or email at [email protected]

thanks,
russ

·
Registered
397 Posts
HghLndr_stang said:
back off 2000black one i got first dibs u r 2nd in line
You've gotta be kidding me. You made him an offer. Having dibs would be..."Yes, I will take these off your hands for what you asked for". Not only did you not "call dibs", but you also insulted the man by offering him 75-48 shipping = 27 dollars for 4 good 17" tires. He is already being more than reasonable. :shakehead

·
Registered
642 Posts
first off i dnt need your stupid ass opinions. second he is obviously not looking to make money on these tires 1 bc they r used 2 bc they suck.like i said i ave dibs u can wait.

·
Registered
397 Posts
HghLndr_stang said:
first off i dnt need your stupid ass opinions. second he is obviously not looking to make money on these tires 1 bc they r used 2 bc they suck.like i said i ave dibs u can wait.
Listen kid, your inexperience in these situations tell me that you lack a lot of common sense. You don't have dibs. Offering him a price lower than his asking price is not having dibs! I don't know how else to put it to you. :blam:

·
Registered
397 Posts
teenv6 said:
How about the first person to give him money for his asking price has dibs :rolleyes:
;) That's the idea. Just because you make someone an offer doesn't mean you have excused everyone from the table. Now if you had told him that you were gonna buy it for his asking price, then yes, you do have the right to claim them (assuming you pay him in a timely manner).

·
Registered
952 Posts
one problem. He was dealing with a specific buyer and dropped $25 to THAT buyer.

Teenv6 is correct. The going price for everyone else is $75 UNTIL - THE SELLER - drops the asking price.

So . . the first buyer to come up with $75 + ship.

·
Registered
199 Posts
anyone who uses shortcuts such as 'bc' and 'ur' should automatically be sent to the back of the line... Can i call dibs by offering $20 but ONLY if delivered by a Tibetan Sherpa?

·
Formerly LocoGT
8,126 Posts
rustoleumgt said:
getting pictures soon everyone. i don't think anyone has dibs. i will sell to the first person with money. please email me guys at [email protected] because its hard for me to get on the corral at work right now. i can check my email really quick and easy however.

thanks-
where are the pics?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts