Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Satin Silver Mustang GT
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
I need some contacts to talk to about painting my car and doing a little finishing work on it. I'd prefer to stay around the Baltimore, Annapolis area. I know Greg Gott is good, but from what I've heard he's only doing insurance work anymore...anybody else?
Thanks all,
Steve

·
Registered
248 Posts
i know someone,it is nicks auto body,he painted custom ghost flames on my car and he did a great job.and his prices are competitive.he is in white marsh maryland.

------------------------------------------
97 mustang gt
583hp and 592tq
everything on car is built to the max

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, he's got a nice website that's for sure. I'll be checking him out (he's on the top of the list right now).

·
Registered
322 Posts
HOTROD Customs, Denton MD....These boys turn out $100,000 whipes like Marvel turns out superheroes....I can you the info if your interested......

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure, send me the info.
Thanks!

·
Registered
283 Posts
you also have Auto Body Concepts in Denton the hot rod boys use him for some of their work and touch up work his # is 410-479-2358 nothing leaves his shop unless it would be done on his car

·
Registered
784 Posts
hands down the best painter is aaron brown in baltimore. i have his card at home. he did my hood and charged me almost nothing to do it. i've seen some of the work he's done and it is absolutely sick

·
Registered
270 Posts
hands down the best painter is aaron brown in baltimore. i have his card at home. he did my hood and charged me almost nothing to do it. i've seen some of the work he's done and it is absolutely sick
Aaron does GREAT work. But since he went out on his own with Dreamworks Auto Body, his helper has been less impressive. So did Aaron do the work or was it one of his employees?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts