Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i have a 94 gt 5spd, 112,000 miles. The car runs perfectly, no problems at all. Could you all help me on a N/A combo, with a possible chance of a whipple charger or vortech or ati next summer. (w/ new block of course). I have been looking at the holley systemax 2 kits, how are those? Could you all give me recommendations on a nice lil package that i can just bolt on with no other modifications, (pistons). I want a head that bolts on w/ out any stress, a nice flowing intake, and a cam that wont make my car cut out everytime i stop. the heads/cam/intake will also be accompanied by rr's but im not sure what ratio will work w/ the stock valve covers. I also will replace the fuel pump/injectors and maf as well later on. How will my engine handle all of this?
currently i have off road H, mac catback, steeda shifter, k&n and homemade cai, mac pullies, eibach springs, and a whole lot of money on the outside. Let me know.
Derek

p.s.- sorry for image size, i cant resize it w/ my programs. if your curious, its a saleen kit, s351 wing, ram air hood, eagle polished 17x9 rims, and the paint is a dupont performance red w/ gold pearl added overtop. At night it changes from red to orange to gold.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
2L8ULUZ2 said:
Check out my sig. It has worked great for my car. It is a 95 Gt and runs 12.8's on the motor.
Same here...I know I can get low 13s @ 108 or so on street radials now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here is mine, drivability was almost stock like (except the exhaust noise ;) ) I drive on base at or below 30mph a lot and I have no significant bucking at all even without the chip. With the chip, I have no bucking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts