Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the subject line says, I will be closed from Wed. 3/11 through Monday 3/16, reopening on Tuesday 3/17.

I'll be on the way to, competing in, and returning from Southern Georgia.

Orders can be placed online while we are closed, but will not be processed until I return to work. Backorders for Strano Springs and Hollow bars sets are first-come, first serve. Even while closed the orders are time and date stamped and oldest orders have priority.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys--I'll try. Looks like FS lost a couple, but then gained some back so we're still shown @ 5 cars.

That's good thing, because the alternate plan was to thrash on my Camaro and run ESP if FS didn't have the 5 needed to try and win some tires.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thank you guys--I'll try. Looks like FS lost a couple, but then gained some back so we're still shown @ 5 cars.

That's good thing, because the alternate plan was to thrash on my Camaro and run ESP if FS didn't have the 5 needed to try and win some tires.
Why work on the camaro? Just put "ESP" on the side of your FS car. :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
yeah, i see you scared Huepenbecker and Shumaker out of F stock and into Super Stock :D

·
Registered
211 Posts

I think the Subie folks would enjoy it if you ran ESP.:evil:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, i see you scared Huepenbecker and Shumaker out of F stock and into Super Stock :D
Chickens... And Jason not long ago told me they wanted to run against the best too. SS didn't look that deep to me. Hmmmm, I'll have to bust his nuts over that. :D

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the Subie folks would enjoy it if you ran ESP.:evil:
I'm sure. If for some reason we don't end up with 5 in FS, I will run ESP in the FS car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts