Ford Mustang Forums banner
161 - 180 of 189 Posts
Discussion starter · #161 ·
What clutch cable are you running?? I am looking for a longer than stock option.
I run a promotion transmission 3 piece setup. Cable, quadrant and firewall adjuster.

Reactions: ERStettin
Hey Paul. Just got the new shortblock Monday. I was able to pick up a sponsor from Zack@zsr engines, which really helped out. Great guy to deal with.
I went with the same setup I had. Dart shp 427. Hope to have car up and running soon.

I did see that shifter setup. To me it seems it would work best on a faceplated trans. I’m also curious on this. They should send me one to try.
any update dan?

the turbo stick club is getting crazy to say the least with guys hitting 7s

came upon this video today although nto sure if he's a member on here

Discussion starter · #164 · (Edited)
any update dan?

the turbo stick club is getting crazy to say the least with guys hitting 7s

came upon this video today although nto sure if he's a member on here
https://youtu.be/BqmtPQmfN2g
That’s my buddy Mike. His car is pretty similar to mine. Raced the car quite a bit this year. 2 nmra true street races, won anarchy nonprep banger class last month. Car has been running pretty good, been doing some small upgrades here and there. Best to date is a 8.67@165. Car has been in the 1.2x 60ft. Having some issues with it breaking up some up top. Hoping to get it into the bottom 8s next season.

If you guys want to follow me on Instagram. @Foxbuilder.

Attachments

Reactions: BlwnMystic
good to hear dan

any updates planned over the winter?

Discussion starter · #166 ·
good to hear dan

any updates planned over the winter?
Time to pull some weight. Been thinking about doing a faceplated t-56. Figure out why she is breaking up some. Probably a front motor plate

Discussion starter · #167 ·
No-prep stick shift race

Attachments

Reactions: BlwnMystic
Discussion starter · #173 ·
If you ever want to put a new set of wheels on your car Im interested in yours! Lol. Also off topic but is this the same car thats in the streetcar shenanigans youtube videos racing the red cobra?
I still love my wheels. And yes sir That me in the videos.

Reactions: venomv8
Discussion starter · #178 ·
Awesome work Dan! She's come along way since that 11.40 347! Lol...I should have bought it when I had a chance as a roller! Keep up the great work brother!
Don
Thanks bud. Glad you didn’t buy it. Lol. Been a fun car! Very steerable and fast!!

Reactions: LilRed86
Discussion starter · #180 ·
I think a lot of people will miss what REALLY matters: 171mph(!) THRU THE TAIL PIPES!

ks
Last time out it went 173. Didn’t get a chance to go out after that, was going to turn it up Tailpipe life!!

• Love
Reactions: KEVIN$ and LilRed86
161 - 180 of 189 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.