Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post this so hopefully we can get a few mustangs out at the same event. A buddy and I will both be going for sure in our 91 fox’s. Another acquaintance I met this year at Mid-Ohio might also be going in his 89 Fox. I have also spoken with TOYS from this site and he said he will add it to his racing calendar.

This should end up being a huge blast. Would like to get a few more mustangs out there. Especially more 79-04 mustangs to wade in the sea of S197’s and S550’s with us.

Event is through Autointerests.com and if signed up before Nov. 30th the cost is only $285 for BOTH days or $160 1 day (either Saturday or Sunday) After that on or before May 4th it’s $305 for both days or $180 for 1.

May 26-27 2018 @ Gingerman Raceway in South Haven Michigan, Come one come all!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'll see if it conflicts with my Lemons schedule. If I remember correctly I run a 1:55 there, another team member has a mustang to bring also. Hell maybe we can get someone to run the slow racecar 89 notch, it runs 2:05 with a 2.3 NA.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be an absolute BLAST!! I have never been there so I have no idea what I run there. I will definitely find out in May though. Hopefully you and your buddies can make it too!

If your on Facebook, join the the group. ALL 79-04 road race/HPDE/AutoX Mustangs welcome!!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/487907161572834

1 - 3 of 3 Posts