Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO EVERYONE,
I was looking for a place to ask some questions that no one else can or will answer and a few parts to sell and looking for a lot of advice.
I have drag raced every since I bought my first Corvette when I was 18 yrs. old. I have done a bit of Road Racing and eight years ago three years after having a massive Heart Attack followed within a few days by three strokes which no one realized for for a couple of months until my family knew that I didn’t know who any of them or who I was. I had not spoke nor responded to anything in three months. After a trip back to the hospital and an MRI Doctors told my family that Strokes had robbed me of 100% of my memory and I had the mentality of a three year old and would never be any better and I would never walk again. I spent two years in the wheelchair and grew to hate it more everyday. I don’t sleep at all don’t even go to bed and try. I also have Parkinson's Dease and Rheumatoid Arthritis and from not being able to walk or exercise all of my joints

1 - 1 of 1 Posts