Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great condition. 17x9 OEM Ford Cobra R rims with 275/40/17 tires.
Two tires are Bridgestone RE71 supercar tires with lots of tread left. Other two are BFG GForce KD maximum performance tires (about 50% tread left). I have lots of money in these tires alone. PM me with an offer with email address or if you want pictures. Thanks. Serious inquiries only. No lowball offers please. Thanks!

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jserr68594 said:
Where are you located?
I go to school at Purdue (Indiana), but I'm coming home (Ann Arbor, Michigan) this summer every couple weeks or so. Toledo is only about an hour away, so you can probably just come pick them up if you wanted to. If you're interested, PM me an offer. Thanks.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
by the way, these are 5 lug, don't know if you got a 5 lug conversion or not on your stangs, but just thought I'd clarify. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have some crager drag wheels skinnie in front and a couple of 4 lug cobra r's that i would trade for these . the drag wheels have hoosiers on them just radials though. cobras are 17x9 and the cragers are 15x8 and 15x3.5 in front. let me know if your interested. im in northern indinaa close to elkhart. [email protected] if you can send pics also thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
Can you give us a ballpark figure ? An update if they are still for sale ? Live in Ohio...could meet you 1/2 way...etc etc etc.
Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
I am interested in the wheels. Would you seperate? I really don't need the tires but may take them if the price is right.
Email me your asking price.
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts