Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone was wondering it appears A th400 will fit with the on3 fox kit. I am using an advanced adapters kit so it is not the same as the JW bell. I have the on3 y pipe also. I took measurements as best I could before I started and it appeared everything would work. Here is a pic of the fit up. The downpipe is only sitting in place and not actually bolted up but it will fit. I did trim just a little bit of the ear that sticks out on the th400.

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
Good to know, we get a lot of people asking but its nice to see it with photos. We get people asking about autos so Ill save these photos to send to customers that ask. As for the tab you mentioned to work on a little, did you have a photo of that? Im just curious becuase if we dont disclose something like that it could cause some issues. Just want to make sure Im 100% clear as it will be nice to have physical photos and details to tell customers about. I knew for sure aod and c4's were no issue at all

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a photo showing where I had to cut the ear back along with a photo of a th400 showing where and how much I trimmed back. I also tweaked the downpipe by clamping a c-clamp and some flat stock. Made it more of an oval but it was only about a 1/4" that I reduced the size of the downpipe. The crossmember is from AJE and the y-pipe clears easily.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts