Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Camera car is a S2000, car in the middle is pro driver Brian Locke, and me in the front. I know it looks like I'm being the dick and holding this guy up but when I let him by I would catch him in the straights and have to slow down. My best time that weekend 2:00.9, his 2:01.2.

This was my last event on soft springs hopefully the body roll and understeer goes away.

http://www.vimeo.com/4370207

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Nice David vs. Goliath thing there. The s2k driver wasn't having an easy time of catching you considering how easily you could walk him on the straights.

I didn't notice that much roll from the posted vid, is it quite noticable from in your car?

·
Registered
986 Posts
Understeer or not, looks like you were having a lot of fun! :) Look forwards to attending a driving school there in the, hopefully, near future.

Haven't been able to properly drive on THill yet... just some ~60mph "parade" laps in my old M3. Was quite useful though as my friend (who has raced & instructed there) was able to give me a lot more information about the track vs. what he could do at speed. Have been passenger in a Spec Miata, Lotus Exige, race prepped Corvette C5, Porsche GT3 Cup Car and a Lamborghini Murcielago. :D Was supposed to get a ride in a Maseratti Cup Car as well, but it didn't work out. (was very bummed about that)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts