Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is for mixed platform, with diffrent engines into ford bodies but I did it backwards I put a 5.0 into a 92 300zx. It orignally started out with an orignal stock v6 vg30tt 300 hp, it hydrolocked on me so I decided to use a 5.0 h/o out of a mark 7. picked it up for $85 w/ aod transmission super sweet deal, young kid sold it to me with a no start problem.
(bad ignition module):king::blam: custom mounts, fuel lines, and driveshaft fabrication are the major things that need to be done, besides running tranny lines, radiator support and custom a/c, I will be doing this later as it gets real hot in Texas not to have a/c. I will have to get pics up of the build shortly, but all I can say is I finally started it today and all I can do is :salute: I had turbo mufflers for my v6 and used them for this swap and they sound super sweet!!! wasnt a bad swap at all, I still have to wire in tach and oil sensor but other than that it's a gravy swap!!! Please don't flame me for doing the swap the other way around, it's still powered by a FORD!!! oh and he also painted it a funky blk/red lokks like crap but runs like a dream!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n224/Black_saleen_mustang98/CIMG2150.jpg

I hope this works it's my 1st time posting pics just a couple of the pics I thought were relevant, my body work and prime stage along with the 5.0 in it's final home. I have all of my paint to shoot the car I will do it myself and keep cost down b/c thts what it's all about.I still have to re route my fuel lines but thats not a real problem I just don't want it to look thrown together or(ghetto) I'm doing the 3g alternator upgrade 130 amp. thats why it's not in the pic, but it's all together I will get the 100% finish pics up shortly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts