Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you run? How much will your system support?

I prefer an intank setup for both street strip use. Pick and info please

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I run a BBRC fuel tank with dual in tank Magnafuel 4303's. The tank was originally designed for a single 4303, but ended up needing to add a second pump when I switched to E85 and this was the best way for me. Just made new mounting brackets and changed the plumbing. I have the older style tank with the mounting plate for the pump on the bottom of the fuel tank. I believe the newer style has the plate on the top of the tank. I don't have any pictures of the pumps installed, but they are mounted to the large plate on the bottom, inside the tank.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a sumped tank with an inline magnafuel 4302 pump -10 down to -8 feed and a -6 return line...injectors limit me now but the rest is good for about 1000hp

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
4301 protuner...typo

·
Registered
23,260 Posts
I have the old ford racing 190lph pump in there

fuel lines are stock

·
Registered
23,260 Posts
The fuel cell is over kill?

I think it worked well, when solo open tracking, i never had fuel interruptions due to lateral forces

And it looks cool as F%$k under there.

·
Registered
23,260 Posts
i like the extra 2 gallons

·
Premium Member
2,595 Posts
I run an Aeromotive sumped tank with two Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pumps. -12 feed running E-85 on a S/C SBF making north of 1,250 hp.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I have a BBRC 14 gallon cell, it is a well made piece. I am going to use Aeromotive's new brushless 5.0 external pump. Supposedly this pump will support about 1800 horsepower on E85 and not heat the fuel if I find myself doing some street driving. I am going to plumb it all with ultra-pro hose this winter.

Eventually I want to run a seperate small fuel cell under the hood with a few gallons of methanol and a separate pump. I'd like to be able to either switch the lines with Jiffy Tite quick disconnects or possibly just run two sets of injectors and trigger the Holley EFI to go over to the straight methanol fuel system at a certain throttle position.

·
Registered
23,260 Posts
I will try

·
Registered
23,260 Posts
not very good pic, gt bumper is low

Reactions: thadude
1 - 18 of 18 Posts