Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have most of the stuff I need to finish up the car and just need to worry about fuel system and MAF. Ive spent most of money to get to the point im at and really just want the damn thing on the road!!

Im going to list the combo then my thoughts on fuel system please let me know what you think!

342 8.8:1 comp
AFM B-451 cam
victor jr heads
Harland Sharp rockers
victor 5.0 intake
80lb inj
on3performance kit with a 76mm BB turbo
Tremec TKO
3.73’s for now
Tuned with quaterhorse

Now will a 340 or 400lph in tank be enough to run this? I have enough money I can add rails to this but not much more! Really want to do a all out fuel system but cant afford it right now!!

Also trying to figure out which MAF to run. I was thinking 3" pro tube but have also thrown around the idea of running a slot style in the charge pipe!

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i would check out holly's dominator 12-1400 its a 2-stage pump that the 2nd stage comes on with boost and it will handle 1400hp on gas and 1200 on e-85 and is only $300 with this you won't have to up-grade unless you go above 1200hp

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Svt thats good to hear the pump keeps up but I think the lines on your car are bigger than the ones on mine!

91tstang yes I have looked at that pump. Ive really thought about it but trying to find the money to do so!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts