Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have a 89 mustang with an on3 turbo kit, pushing 9-10 psi, 42# injectors my question is what should I set my fuel pressure to? Last year I just used the stock regulator( it ran really rich) , for the 300 miles I drove it, but this year I upgraded the fuel system( different rails and adjustable regulator) and I didn't measure what it was last year. Thanks in advance for the help.

Tyler

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
i run 42lb injectors and mine is set at 42 with vacuum line disconnected and plugged. do you have a tune? if so your tuner would have taken care of this within the tune.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was tuned last year with the non adjustable regulator, I was hoping to get a baseline to drive it to the shop to get a retune(new heads and cam).

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
It was tuned last year with the non adjustable regulator, I was hoping to get a baseline to drive it to the shop to get a retune(new heads and cam).
what regulator do you have? you can just put it anywhere from 38-42lbs with the vacuum line disconnected and plugged. just stay out of boost on your way to the tuner. he will address the pressure with the tune.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After my hour or two of looking stuff up, would I be better off with like a vortec fmu? Or just tune my PMS and watch the o2 gauge?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts