Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got done putting on a Boost Brothers turbo kit on my 94 gt. Mods are in the sig and went to turn the car over and just kept cranking over. I never touched timing and double checked everything i touched. Car gets spark and injector pulse but no constant fuel in the rail. My pump was put on before the build and was running great so i know its not the pump cause i can hear it prime also. There is very little or no pressure when i crank it over and when i depress the shrader valve there is no pressure relief and no fuel sprayen out like it should be.........

Any help or ideas of where to look?

it almost seems like the injectors are wide open or the fuel just runs through the rails and back the return line

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Anything else besides turbo kit you just installed? MAF?

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did put a blow thru style maf from an 07 mustang gt but either way that wouldn't affect not getting fuel pressure at the rail would it ????

·
Registered
130 Posts
Pull the vacuum line off of the fuel pressure regulator. Have somebody turn the key to the run position. If you see fuel coming out of the reg. Its bad.
The factory hoses from the hard lines to the rail are a hazard. I have seen them kink internally if care is not taken when handling them while preforming work. Pump runs but no flow. There is a lot of info stickied in the sn95 thread here.
Maf swap, I have not done it this way so I dont know. Did you have it tuned for this meter?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts