Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 lug chrome ponies!!

I have 4 chrome pony wheels with tires up for trade. 2 of the tires are new and the other 2 still have some tread left. just looking for something different. can take pics upon request. let me know what u have...

·
Registered
105 Posts
If these wheels are still available i'm intrested. I have some weld draglites
15 x 3 1/2 & 15 x 8 . 165 r 15's front decent shape and 26 10.5 et streets
The wheels are in great shape . If you're intrested send some pics to [email protected]

Thanks Jason

·
Registered
55 Posts
do they have tires or just the rims?
Fronts have "vw bug tires" on them with a good amount of tread on them. The rears have nitto drag radials on them with not much tread left. I'm sure I have pictures I can post if interested. None have any curb rubbing on them and shine up well. I've had the rims for 5 or so years and put maybe 20,000 miles on them.

Fred

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fronts have "vw bug tires" on them with a good amount of tread on them. The rears have nitto drag radials on them with not much tread left. I'm sure I have pictures I can post if interested. None have any curb rubbing on them and shine up well. I've had the rims for 5 or so years and put maybe 20,000 miles on them.

Fred
im interested and would like to see pics to [email protected]

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just got in and it's dark so i'll try and get you some pics tommorow.

thanks Jason

·
Registered
105 Posts
draglite pics

I don't think the e-mail sent , maybe the pics or too big . I'll post them here also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts