Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 8 month old black bullits and tires

Set up has maybe 8,000 miles on them but I dont think even that much. I am only looking for a trade. I Think my car is too black right now so I am looking to change it up. If you are interested let me know what you have

·
Registered
82 Posts
im in sussex nj right on top mine have 16k on them i will have to check tread left i think like frot-80 back 50 but they do have tpms sensors in them i don know about yours

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill keep you posted. I would be interested in the rims but the tires are kind of low. My tires still have some of those stringies that they have when they are new.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
setup is now for sale. I found a set of rims/tires I love new. More then I need to spend but whatever. Only issue is they are made for 04 style mustangs. The guys said they will fit fine b/c they are 18" by 9. He said they will actually increase handling can anyone confirm that? ANyway the setup is for sale now

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Other stuff I would consider trading for are lowering springs, pulleys, big brake kits, headers, high flow cats, s/c. Obv for some parts money would need to be thrown in on one side or the other.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still for sale first $450 bucks takes it, which i think is really cheap for aftermarket wheels that are 18"s with tires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts