Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seat was never sat in, prefer local sale. $75.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Coupe.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can ship it out, but not until next week. I'll also have to charge shipping/packaging of course. Are you still interested?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure on the shipping. Let me get the measurements this week and see how I'm going to pack it up. Then I'll get a quote from UPS or Fed-Ex.

Do you ever get up towards Michigan at all? I'll be in South Haven this weekend . . . it would be easier and cheaper if we could just meet.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Not too often. I live in SE Indiana, but have been working in Miami for the past couple weeks and will be for the next few weeks.

Should be around $75 to ship. I shipped one before and that's about what it cost me.

Drop me an email when you get a quote on shipping Greg Hayes .

Thx

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not yet. I don't know if I'll have time to ship it out anytime soon. Work has me out in the field a lot right now with no access to shipping like I do at my office. I'll try to get something taken care of this weekend if you are still interested. If you are in a hurry, you might want to look elsewhere. Sorry . . . this is why I indicated I didn't want to ship it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
No problem. As my sig states. My engine is currently out and I travel for a living, so the car isn't going anywhere. Just drop me an email when you get a chance.

Thx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts