Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
409 Stainless. Been on my car for 2 years. All clamps included. Looking for $100 shipped. Went back to my stock H-pipe. Getting old. :(

edit: I obviously don't know how to spell STEEL either.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
One last question? Were you using this with the stock axle back? How loud was it?

Shoot me a PM with your Paypal.

RH

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One last question? Were you using this with the stock axle back? How loud was it?

RH
I never used this with the stock mufflers, only flowmasters. It was pretty loud.

I have someone already committing to buying it, but if they don't come through i will let you know.

email addy is: [email protected]

·
Registered
6,232 Posts

RH
WTF?? I asked for your paypal so I could send payment!!! I guess it was too much to ask of you to let me know that you already had someone lined up to buy it??

RH

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WTF?? I asked for your paypal so I could send payment!!! I guess it was too much to ask of you to let me know that you already had someone lined up to buy it??

RH
Solid Stang:

I never used this with the stock mufflers, only flowmasters. It was pretty loud.

I have someone already committing to buying it, but if they don't come through i will let you know.

email addy is: [email protected]
Reading > You obviously.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Reading > You obviously.
You posted that after I had already asked for your paypal. If there was someone in front of me on the sale...it would have been nice to know.

Considerate> You obviously...:leghump:

RH

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You posted that after I had already asked for your paypal. If there was someone in front of me on the sale...it would have been nice to know.

Considerate> You obviously...:leghump:

RH
Post #6 is unedited. In said post I answered your question, advised you that someone else was ahead of you, and provided my email for your reference.

I don't understand your confusion.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
In post #5 I asked for your Paypal info. In the next post you tell me your email address. This does not necessarily mean it is your paypal. In the next post someone else has sent the money.

What dont' you understand? I was wanting to pay for this item. You could have told the other guy someone else was first in line and you might have waited on me to reply.

But that's cool...I'll add you to the list as well.

Thanks,

RH

1 - 13 of 13 Posts