Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get rid of some things i have laying around from past projects.

--L&R Rear 1/4's - gray in color with black around the rear window. Both in great shape. 100 + shipping.
--L&R Door panels with cloth insert, gray with black upper section, and carpet on bottom section. These are for power wondows and power locks, armrests and speaker grills included. 100 + shipping
--Front and Rear 4 cyl seats in Grey with tracks. Rear has 1 little cigarette burn mark. 100 + shipping
--All the little trim pieces for the rear hatch area. Tell me what you need.
--Gray carpet in pretty decent shape. 30 + shipping.
--Gray headliner in good shape. 30 + shipping.
--Rear headliner trim piece in Black. Make offer.
--Dome light in Gray. Make offer.
--Seatbelts in Gray (All 4). 50 + shipping.
--2 sets of rear 1/4 windows both tinted and in great condition.

I think thats about it...Any questions feel free to email or PM me. Pictures can be taken if needed. Thanks, Matt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you have pics of the door panels? Are they the same as the 87-89 Smoke Grey GT door panels? If so I am very interested in the pair. the arm-rests / switches are the important part, but I could use the whole panel as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
982 Posts
I am looking for interior 1/4 panels and all the hatch peices. I am also looking for a headliner and visors.
[email protected]

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whats up fellas just got done gutting the whloe car i bet i lost 10 lbs from all the sweat. Anyways everything requested was photoed and i added some other stuff. So.....

cmroles and thesource: Here is a link to the pics of the interior Interior Pics

briansteuerwald and nas_t_nag: Email sent with pics to the both of you.

Let me know who wants what, Matt.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brian i just noticed you lived in Indy. Where are you in relation to Greenfield (20 min east of indy)? Let me know if you want to stop by and check out the 1/4 trim. -Matt.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Seat Belts

I am interested in the seat belts. What condition are they in? Also are you willing to sell the door arm rests? I will take both drivers side and passenger side if the are for power windows and locks. Email details to [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Also interested in the front seat belts (buckles only), if you still have them. What condition are they in, and how much?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.