Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worn almost to the treadwear indicators. They don't quite fit under my '66. There are a few runs left on them. Asking $60 for the pair. Prefer local sale, as I don't quite know how I would ship them. I am located 30 mins south of Philly, just off of I-95. I accept money order, paypal, and cash. Would also consider trade for 235/60/15 draq radials. Please email your questions to [email protected].

Here is a pic:

Thanks,
Jonathan

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are still for sale, but I have to be honest. I have no idea how to ship something this big. Further, I would have to imagine that the shipping cost will come close to what I am asking for the tires. If you can offer a suggestion, I will be willing to entertain it.

Thanks,
Jonathan

P.S. I also have a set of Hoosier slicks 26x9, with plenty of tread left. They don't fit on my car either. I'm about down to a donut now. Asking $100 plus shipping for the pair of slicks. I'll create a different post for it with pics.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I am interested, I live just east of philly and could pick them up this weekend. Give me a call @ 484-326-1492. I'll talk to you soon. Mike

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll give you a call tonite. My phone number at home is (410) 620-0668, if you don't want to wait.

Thanks,
Jonathan

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike, Tried you a couple of times this weekend. If you want to hook up this week, give me a call.

Thanks,
Jonathan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts