Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have to sell my Weld Alumnastar rims. Only selling because I need a different backspacing with my aftermarket brakes. My error is your gain.
These are "almost" brand new. Absolutely a beautiful rim. I'm ordering my "correct" rims just like these.

15" X 3.5" on a 4.5 bolt pattern, 5 lug, 1 3/4" backspacing, part #540202.

These rims cost $275.00 ea. from Jegs, Summit, etc.
Get both of these for $400.00/FIRM. Don't offer $350.00 etc. The price is $400.00. Save yourself a couple of hundred dollars.

PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
883 Posts
what brakes are you running? Just curious, I like the wheels but I don't know if the backspace will work with the 10.75" wilwoods I am going to use.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest, I'm just not sure. I'd say contact Wilwood and get the straight scoop. I'm going with the Aerospace billet aluminum brakes. Technically I could use the rims, but Aerospace says the tires will not be totally tucked under the well, so if I come down hard from a wheel stand, it may scrub the tire. I just want to avoid this before I get the car together. If I used GT brakes, there would be no problem. Talk to Wilwood and let me know. I've got an offer but like stated, the price is the price, which I feel is way more than fair for these beautiful rims.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They never made it on my car. :crying: I bought them from someone who used them to roll the car in the garage. I think he went to a spindle mount. After I got them, checked them out, and they have stayed in the box, wrapped in bubble wrap. I never even mounted a tire on them. I'm sure there are some pics floating around with them on our cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts