Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a rolling shell of an 88-89 GT HB to part out. Parts that are still there include
original GT rear bumper cover (not torn)
fog light bar
most of the ground effects (I believe 1 piece is torn)
rear hatch carpet (gray)
tilt steering column
DS quarter glass
grey sunvisors (in excellent condition)
front and rear gray tweed seats
Outside of that the car is in pretty rough shape so it will be cut up once all good pieces are gone, so if you need body panels let me know. All large items need to be picked up, I will not ship seats or anything that size.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
price on the sun visors and front seats? and any pics of them? thanks [email protected]

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should be able to get you pics by Sunday night, Monday night at the latest. I wanna take the seats out and clean them up and replace the drivers side track since it is broken. I will send the pics to your email address above.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, blackstang, I went to take pics of the seats and visors the other day for you only to find out that the driver's side visor is in fact broken, the plastic piece that snaps into the visor clip is boken and made a rip in the visor material about 1/2 inch, and the seats, I have taken apart inorder to try and get the power lumbar to work, so I didn't take any pics because I figured you probably would no longer be interested. If you still would like some pics then let me know I'll get them.

stangGT2 the car is black. Both the rear bumper cover and the passenger door are there, but they will need paint. The passenger door I believe has a ding in it, but there is no rust what so ever on the lower lip. Let me know I can also get you some pics if you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts