Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: 1984 mustang lx T-TOP hatch ROLLER,
listing this for a friend,,,unsure of miles or what the car originally was,,had a stock 302 and 4speed in it when bought,car was taken apart to restore and lost interest,body has minimal to no rust,solid w/ no rust on floors or front frame rails,torque boxes undamaged,has some rust under doors,car is in gray primer and needs some body work from dings and dents,car has wiring intact,comes w/ stock front and rear susp. and an 8.8 rear end thats stock,body has NO brake or fuel lines,car has all body panels including,hatch,doors,hood,front and rear bumpers,,also incuding is about 90% of interior not sure whats missing,,would make a great ground up build for a race or serious street car,title in hand,,the best part about it is,, only asking $375 for it,,,, come get it or for a fee ill bring it to you,,,car is in youngstown,ohio,,,pictures available upon request,,make offers,,,thanx

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea probably,,i have truck and trailer but thats a bit far for me,,its actually a really clean body,,,1st 300 would probably own it,,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Would you consider meeting in Kentucky

·
Registered
17 Posts
Or fee to deliver to middle TN

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3hrs one way is the longest ,,im willing to drive,this isnt my car i just posted for friend,,i can see if the owner is willing to go that far,,ill get back to you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just pm me when you find something out , see if you can get some pictures.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i only have access to car on weekends,,i will get a bunch of pics this SAT. and then send them out,,thanx

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Pics here too.
I will PM you my email. Just over in Cleveland.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kinda bad new,,this car is a friend of mines,,and he is not a motivated seller or a motivated anything,,i have called several times to let me come over to take pics and i get nothing,,anyone close enough to drive if ur real interested i can give you his number and you can get in touch w. him,,sorry and thanx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts