Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have 65 2 dr hardtop. The car had a 289 engine in it when I got the car. I have since pulled out the 289 and put a 302 HO roller motor in it from a 93 Lincoln Mark VII. The motor runs like a bat out of hell. Motor was rebuilt before I got it. I would guess 10-15K on the motor. Driven it about 600 miles in the mustang. I put in all new motor mounts. Put in a new flexplate with the C4 automatic tranny. New starter, new battery, new accessories on the front of motor. Tires are like new. Edlebrock performer intake, new edelbrock 4 bl carb. New superstock wires/plugs. electric fuel pump. Interior is mint except for the tear in the headliner about 10 inches long on the passenger side. I have a new headliner in the trunk. The car has AC but I have not re-installed it since I pulled the motor.

The cars paint job is nothing fancy and will need paint in the near future. Has one dent on the front driver quarter. Sholudn't be hard to fix.

Has headers with new exhaust dumped behind the cab.

I have 2 folders of documentation all the way back to 1st owner.

Photos are HERE

The picture is of the old motor and shows A/C hooked up. Motor looks about the same, and all A/C goes with the car just not installed.

I have the emblems, various chrome pieces in the trunk

email me @ [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts