Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are (2) 4 lug Weld Draglites in 15x5. I have switched to 5 lug so these are longer usefull to me. The wheels are not bent, no curb rash, and are in overall good shape. I have somehow lost 1 of the center caps, so only 1 will come with the wheels. Summit racing offeres them for $11.95 each.

The tires are BFG 205/50/R15's Comp TA ZR's. They do have some tread life left on them, I would say around 35%. The outer edges do have some toe wear, but not too bad.

The finish on the wheels is good, but like with any polished rim has some cloudy spots do to lack of care. There are a few small stone knicks, and small scratches in the wheels. They are so small that I could not even find them in the pictures. But I want to let you know they are there.

I do not want to ship these, I prefer local pickup. I live in the Chicago Burbs, and I am even willing to meet within reasonable distance (hour drive or less).

I am asking $250 for the pair. If you would like more pics, please pm me.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
164 Posts
if you will ship these i will take them. i will arrange the shipping if you want. all you have to do is duct tape them together face to face and i can have usps pick them up at your door. pm me i will check in a day or two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts