Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just as the title states, I'm selling a set of 235/60 BFG DR's mounted on stock 10 hole rims. The tires have about 60% tread left, and hook VERY well; I'm just sick of having 10 rims/tires taking room in my garage.

At this point I don't want to go thru the hassle of breaking the tires down and shipping them... so I'm looking for local (Central Florida) sales only.

Price is set at $125 for the pair!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am in Cocoa Beach, do you have pics of the wheels? How much do you want? I'm not real interested in the DRs, just looking for good rims with the E7 casting, but will consider if the price is right.

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CopStang90 said:
I am in Cocoa Beach, do you have pics of the wheels? How much do you want? I'm not real interested in the DRs, just looking for good rims with the E7 casting, but will consider if the price is right.
After I get back from a car show tomorrow I'll snap a couple of pictures for you. It's been a while since I've checked them out, so I'm really not sure how good of shape they're in.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
After looking at the rims, neither of them have the E7 casting you're looking for. One rim is a E5, and the other is a F1. Both rims are in good shape, and the tires have quite a bit of meat on them. Here is a pic:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts