Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weld Draglites, 4 lug, 15X8 with 5.5 backspacing. I also have a pair of 275-60-15 BFG Drag Radials mounted on them, have about 5 1/4mi runs, no street time. $400 or offer

I maybe wrong on the backspacing, I bought these off here and was told they were indeed 5.5 BS. When I took them off for pics today, I figured i would measure to be safe. It came out to be 5", so they are either 4.5 or 5.5. I do not have a straight edge to fit the lip of the rim with the tires on. So, just to let you know, I also am adding pics.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about that, must of had a brain fart last night, they are 4 lug. I will ship if you want. I will get some pics this afternoon.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics to:[email protected] please - shipping available or pickup only?
I tried to email you shipping and pics but got it returned with this:

"We're sorry. There's a problem with the e-mail address(es) you're
trying
to send to. Please verify the address(es) and try again. If you
continue
to have problems, please contact Customer Support at (480) 624-2500.

<[email protected]>:
The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder
is full."

·
Registered
130 Posts
Backspace very important, but do you have the center caps to go along w/the wheels? If they are 5.5 and you have the caps. I would like to try and work something out, but they must be 5.5 backspace

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will get include the center caps. Can you tell by the pics what the BS is? Like I said about my measurement, I could have the tire taken off to get an accurate measure and to look to see if the sticker in the middle is still ledgable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts