Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 sets of front 03 Cobra 13" rotors. There is plenty of meat left on these rotors. These are GREAT for foxbody 5-lug SN95 brake upgrades. These are rotors only. There are no grooves or channels in these rotors. $50 a pair plus shipping. Pics avail.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Aaron,

After talking to you on the phone, I Paypal'd you on Thursday, August 31st $100 for both sets of rotors shipped and you said they would be shipped the next day, Friday September 1st and you would provide me a tracking number.

I never received the tracking number so I called you on Tuesday, September 5th and you said you did not ship them and you had realized that you only had one set that were the type we discussed so you would ship the one set on September 6th instead and refund me $45 since you were only sending one set. I called you on September 7th again and you never returned my call so I e-mailed you and you replyed that you would ship the 1 set and refund my $45 the next day "for sure."

I still do not have the tracking number and partial refund you promise me. I don't know what the problem is but if you don't want to sell me the rotors or are unable to send them the could I please have a full refund so I can find some elsewhere?

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well after filing a Paypal claim TTOPN50 suddenly got it together and sent me both the rotors and partial refund as promised. He did deliver and the products are as described but to quote his own words from another thread, his "shipping habits are HORRIBLE." This was my first experience buying from the Corral Classifieds and will be my last, glad this nightmare is over...

68Restoman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts