Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Track day with ProAutosports at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Wilcox AZ. Decided to post them car by car instead of editing into a longer video

997 Porsche Carrera
Ferrari F430
S2000 and a four-off into the gravel after an ill-conceived pass
BMW 335 and some colorful helpful advice
Viper ACR
S2000
C5 Corvette
S2000 and 71-73 Camaro
Older foxbody and Porsche GT3
67 Mustang

·
Super Moderator
27,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4-point Autopower with extra material spreading the lower mount load into a larger area and into the rear seat riser.

·
Super Moderator
27,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're 255/40-17 Maxxis RC-1's on 17x9's. Very similar performance to a Nitto NT-01 but people who've driven them both extensively say the Maxxis is more durable.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I like the part where you turn up the A/C mid corner while gobbling up yardage on the car in front of you.

·
Super Moderator
27,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the part where you turn up the A/C mid corner while gobbling up yardage on the car in front of you.
That's actually the heater in a feeble attempt to keep the engine cooler

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Track day with ProAutosports at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Wilcox AZ. Decided to post them car by car instead of editing into a longer video

997 Porsche Carrera http://youtu.be/9rocJ7gXytE
Is it just me, or was that 911 in dire need of some new rear dampers? There were a couple of times that it looked like the ass end was about to bounce the car right off the track! About the 1:45 point, for instance.

·
Super Moderator
27,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it just me, or was that 911 in dire need of some new rear dampers? There were a couple of times that it looked the ass end was about to bounce the car right off the track! About the 1:45 point, for instance.
I thought the same thing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts