Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Was hoping someone can give me a recommendation for a good Mustang tuner in the Silver Spring MD area? I don't mind traveling up to 50+ miles either. I just want someone that can get my ride straight.

Biggury
1992 Foxbody Supercharged

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Chiming into this a little late, but in short if you haven't found a tuner yet JPC in Millersville, or even Booz Brothers Racing in Marion PA also have good reputations. Horsepower by Herman is also a tuner in Maryland and has been doing Fox Bodies for decades.
Personally, I would stay away from Maryland Performance Center. Been working with these guys for years and have had more issues than success, and have spoken with others who feel the same. PM me if you want further information.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Maryland Performance is a great shop. No aurgument there. The owner Tom and Brian have been great at supporting local racers.

But there are more Chevy focused and I don't think they are Diablo and SCT trained. RevAuto specializes in Mustangs and he has a dyno right in his shop. Knowing both shops, I would still book time with RevAuto for this issue.

Just my 2cents.
Not sure who tom and brian are? The shop I'm thinking of is run by George Reggio

Chiming into this a little late, but in short if you haven't found a tuner yet JPC in Millersville, or even Booz Brothers Racing in Marion PA also have good reputations. Horsepower by Herman is also a tuner in Maryland and has been doing Fox Bodies for decades.
Personally, I would stay away from Maryland Performance Center. Been working with these guys for years and have had more issues than success, and have spoken with others who feel the same. PM me if you want further information.
Would definitely be interested to hear, I'll PM ya.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
My mistake. I was confusing them with Maryland Performance Specialties.
Roger that, that sounds like my kind of mistake. :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts