Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yeah, you have to have a FB account before you can see it. I sent him a message and he sent this for you.

Hi. You can txt me at 678-eight eight two-4278. That’s my cell. I make the cruise control plates and the retainer caps that go on the back of the buttons. I charge $225.00 plus shipping and I accept paypal. You have to cover their fees or pay as a friend/gift. I can send you pictures if you like. Just txt me.

·
Registered
471 Posts
That link just took me to a broken page. Does he have another contact way. I don't have a facebook account.
Hi. You can txt me at 678-eight eight two-4278. That’s my cell. I make the cruise control plates and the retainer caps that go on the back of the buttons. I charge $225.00 plus shipping and I accept paypal. You have to cover their fees or pay as a friend/gift. I can send you pictures if you like. Just txt me.

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Payment just sent. Looking forward to getting.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Those look nice.

Momo Monte Carlo might be worth looking into as it's a similar, readily available wheel to the old Saleen wheels. I have one in my car and love the feel of it. I don't have CC on my car though, otherwise i'd look into these CC adapter plates

·
Registered
471 Posts
It’s easy to add cruise to a Foxbody Mustang. You can get everything from a donor car in the junkyard. Glad your satisfied with the cruise control plate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts