Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to gather parts to convert my 88 to a 5 speed. Have the pedals and was wondering what switch im missing. I have the big grey connector and the brake light switch. But missing one thats closest to the gas pedal?? What is that switch?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Do you have the reverse light switch? I don't remember which one that is...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Could be for the cruise control, not sure though, have a picture? How many wires, etc.

·
Registered
23,236 Posts
if you are referring to the switch under the quadrant, that the quadrant actuates

that is for cruise control

auto harness will have a plug with a jumper, take that out, and plug into that switch.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The actual switch is missing from my manual pedal assembly. Actually the only switch on my pedal assembly is the big grey one. Think there is a brake light switch on the pedal i dont have but not a big deal. But this picture of these pedals has the switch im missing. To the far right of the pedals little black switch with wire and connector coming from it? And will mine from the auto bolt up to my manual pedals or do i need to purchase one? My cruise doesnt work anyhow. Do i need this switch IF thats what it is?

Attachments

·
Registered
23,236 Posts
I explained it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts