Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of swapping a 1989 coupe to 6.0\Glide\strange 9 in. Car will be used for mostly straight line driving in 1\8th mile distances. What front struts\coil over ratings are you guys running?

I was thinking Koni 70\30 fronts with 250 lb springs but that may not be a good match at all. Probably need something lighter......Ideas?

Other items I have a AJE K-member, tubular a-arms up front with Strange adjustable rear shocks and stock V6 rear springs.

Thanks in advance,

Dogman..............

·
Registered
104 Posts
14 inch 175

I had 12 150 but they would bottom out, but then again I have full accessories up front too, aje also recommended 14 175

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
yep 14 150

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I bought 14 175's. I hope to get them on this weekend. I'll post some photos up as soon as they are on.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Hopefully that works out well for you. for future questions this specific, where the incorrect answer could completely waste your time and money, I'd probably ask over at Yellowbullet. they've got a much larger group of true drag racers with much more experience. Sometimes rough around the edges but there is a LOT of knowledge floating around that group.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts