Ford Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Looking for the engine compartment measurements for a 5.0 '91 coupe. Passenger frame rail is tweeked, are there measurements for the frame rails?

I saw the pic of the '90 hatch measurements, is it the same as the '91?

Thanks

Looking for the engine compartment measurements for a 5.0 '91 coupe. Passenger frame rail is tweeked, are there measurements for the frame rails?

I saw the pic of the '90 hatch measurements, is it the same as the '91?

Thanks
PM your e-mail address to me. I have what you need and i can send them to you.

I'm here for a friend of mine. He just picked up an 89 notch back. The car was driven into a river and pulled out with a crane and a big chain through the windows. The roof was pinched at the sides.
Would those crash sheets have the specs for the roof?
If so could someone send me a copy of the messurments?
Thanks

I'm here for a friend of mine. He just picked up an 89 notch back. The car was driven into a river and pulled out with a crane and a big chain through the windows. The roof was pinched at the sides.
Would those crash sheets have the specs for the roof?
If so could someone send me a copy of the messurments?
Thanks
PM sent.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does your frame book have straight on measurements on the core support. Someone hacked mine just below the rails and I have another piece to go back. I want to make sure all the measurements are right and it gets welded in straight.

Do you have measurements for the headlight side of the front end for an 89 GT?

thanks for getting that info out here.
PM your email address to me and I will send you what I have for your car. I don't know if it is what you will be looking for. If not those measurements are probably not published. The next best thing then would be to get them by measuring a known good car.

Hello,
I recently acquired an '87 LX 5.0 and it has been T-boned in the pass door including the A and B pillar. I want to stretch it back so I can get a new door into it and make it as rain proof as I can. So any info/measurements would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks. MV

Where can I get a better scan of that engine compartment measurement image?

So I made this today if anybody wants it.

anything for rear,like between quarters where deck lid meets

More Info needed..

Hi all!
My name is Per and I live in Sweden.
Just bought a fox body Mustang 1991 GT Hatchback for a uppcomming Project.
Im looking for measurements like the Engine bay drawings in earlyer posts but for upperbody, the innerstructure parts is my focus..

Hope any here have something to share, it would be great!

Thanks for your time!

// Per

Hi all!
My name is Per and I live in Sweden.
Just bought a fox body Mustang 1991 GT Hatchback for a uppcomming Project.
Im looking for measurements like the Engine bay drawings in earlyer posts but for upperbody, the innerstructure parts is my focus..

Hope any here have something to share, it would be great!

Thanks for your time!

// Per

You have a PM and mail.

So I made this today if anybody wants it.

I know this is an old thread but how does 24 3/16 plus 25 3/4 equal the total of 47 13/16?

At the very bottom of the picture.

Reactions: Tob*
Hey I have recently just completely destroyed the two from frame horns in front of the strut towers and was going to rebuild it but with 2x3 rectangular tubing I was needing to see if I could get some demensions of the two front frame horns so I can place my k member back to stock location so I have the stock wheel base as well any info or help would be awesome thanks Chris

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.