Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for OEM black interior quarter panels for my 93 fox coupe. Must be OEM black and good condition, also looking for third brake light assembly in black. Text is fastest way Nermin (4zero8)51zero-4zero72. Thanks!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Just a suggestion. Have you considered broadening your search to any of the other interior colors and painting the panels? I only suggest this because that is the route I took and it came out flawless and durable. I think those panels are upwards of 500 for a black set.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a suggestion. Have you considered broadening your search to any of the other interior colors and painting the panels? I only suggest this because that is the route I took and it came out flawless and durable. I think those panels are upwards of 500 for a black set.
Thanks from the reply and the suggestion, I do appreciate it. I actually painted my panels in the car until now. I have extreme OCD when it comes to these things, it has to be oem. Even though nobody could ever tell, in my head I know what’s there. I’ve purchased the parts I need, and at a decent price. So mods you can close this thread. Thanks all!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts