Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this setup on my supercharged Fox. Great budget setup that will handle more HP than the stock parts. Only reason for selling is I installed a complete Glenn's fuel system and can no longer use these parts.

I have a set of SN95 rails in great shape. They are larger than Fox rails and flow more fuel. These are direct bolt on, no modification required, with the braided lines I have.

Next, a Professional Products adjustable SN95 fuel pressure regulator, for use with the above rails. Barely used, only couple of weeks. In perfect condition, even have the box for it. Part number is in the pics.

Finally, as set of Russell -6 AN braided steel fuel lines. Direct bolt-on, no modification necessary. These run from the stock hard lines at the frame rail to the fuel rails. These are over $100 new by themselves.

I'd like to sell this as a complete setup. They work very well together and are a great upgrade without spending a ton of cash.

Retail on these parts is well over $200. Braided lines $100+, regulator $70 and rails $40-50 typically used.

I'll let the whole setup go for $125 shipped to your door, Paypal fees included. That's a HELL of a deal...first to Paypal gets them. Send a PM for fastest response.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whole setup sold to ike34. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts