Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Southern Maryland Mustang Club will be hosting the Second Annual Ford Show on Saturday, September 24 9-3 at the La Plata, Maryland Wal-Mart. This is a particiapnt vote show with awards being presented to the Top 20 vehicles, a sponsor's choice and a greyhound's choice award. Entry fee is $15.00 per vehicle if registered by September 1 or $20.00 the day of the show. All entries are required to bring a nonperishable food item for donation to the Southern Maryland Food Bank. Dash Plaques will be presented to the first 50 vehicles. For more information, please visit our website: Southern Maryland Mustang Club

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well if my friends FFR Cobra gets the 514 motor installed in time maybe I can get him to bring it to the show.

·
Registered
182 Posts
How many cars are you expecting? I have a 2001 saleen and a 2003 cobra saleen I can bring if you're anticipating a big show. Can I join the club even tho I'm in va ?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was lookin at pics from last year and the show looked kinda small . How many cars do you really expect ? I cant decide between this show and the one in richmond. Everyone is sayin the richmond show is where its at ...I really prefer to go to the bigger show. fill me in please

·
Registered
182 Posts
ya well that show isnt gonna happen tommorow in richmond due to the rain forecast so i guess i will come to the la plata show if that holds true and then do the richmond show on sunday for the rain date.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts