Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Ford Racing Chrome Cobra R's that I'm thinking about getting rid of. Actually, three are Ford Racing, one is aftermarket. Two are missing centercaps, but I'm pretty sure I have them somewhere in the shop. The one aftermarket wheel has some really light scratches in the outer wheel lip that goes about half way around the wheel. The scratches are NOT through the chrome, so you don't have to worry about peeling. The other three are super nice with no damage. They are a little dirty in the pics, but there is no pitting in the chrome.

I'd like to get $750 obo since they are pretty nice and since three of them are actual Ford Racing pieces. I know you can buy a complete set of AFS wheels off of Ebay for less, but remember, three of these are the real deal and not beat to death like some others on the 'net. Check out the pics and let me know if you're interested and I'm negotiable on price to a point. If they don't sell on here, I'll be putting them on Ebay to see what goes on there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested in the ford racing cobra wheels you have for sale but the pics wouldn't come up. Can you email the pics to [email protected]? How can I tell if they are genuine ford racing wheels?
Thanks
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts