Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wrapping up my lsx swap fox. I am a fan of both Ford and Chevy. Before my recent choice to go lsx, I did have a 4.6 dohc mod motor between my strut towers, and before that a turbo Windsor. I also recently sold my sbf powered BMW, so I'm no stranger to Ford power.
I have noticed a lot of brand loyalty and haters when it comes to motor swaps (especially cross breads) and believe you me no body is as closed minded as the BMW guys. So I figure I will include some cool Ford powered machines that puss people off. If you have any to add please feel free. -Adam.

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
My Old man's 302 powered GMC pick up. Motor out of T-bird. He's had people try and pick fights with him over this truck at car shows. Funny thing is, he gives me sh*t about putting a LS in a Fox.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Restoring a 68 camaro for my father in law that he had when he was in high school in the 70's, dropping in a 03 cobra motor with the t56 and 9" rear with air ride, can't wait to call DSE for a front clip with ford mod motor mounts lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
27,657 Posts
Listen, dillholes: This forum is called "Mixed Platform Engine and Drag Racing Tech". It's not the Lounge, it's not romper room, and it's not Facebook.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
delete please

Hey mods this thread went south quick and ruffled feathers. Its a shame that its wasting space. Please go ahead and remove the entire thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.