Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is planning on attending this event this weekend may 4-6th? i know i will be with the 5th saturay along with ome parts for sale! Looking forward to it

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should be there with my 93 white lx for the True streets. It's a 200 mile trip for me.

You wouldnt happen to be the one with the white turboed fox that runs at hagerstown ever now and then are you?

GilroyRacing- bringing anything to run or just coming to enjoy the fun ford weekend like iam doing, well also buying parts to finish build!! Cant wait

·
Registered
133 Posts
You wouldnt happen to be the one with the white turboed fox that runs at hagerstown ever now and then are you?

GilroyRacing- bringing anything to run or just coming to enjoy the fun ford weekend like iam doing, well also buying parts to finish build!! Cant wait
Sorry, that isn't my car. I'm usually at Atco.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts

Planning on bringing my fox. I was there last Friday night and it had a miss/breaking up at 5-5,500. I'm throwing some parts at it and I hope that cures it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
613 Posts
2 years to late for me :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts